WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums Ionic App Support Make the user login in browser when he login in app Reply To: Make the user login in browser when he login in app

Reply To: Make the user login in browser when he login in app

WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums Ionic App Support Make the user login in browser when he login in app Reply To: Make the user login in browser when he login in app

Aminericher
Participant
Hi Scott, I don't need the direct access via clicking on the button, though through the iframe embedded within the unit, without having to click on any button. This iframe has a unit content and the unit itself is in setting not accessible to visitors, but only to students. I have opted to this method to help users play my private vimeo videos. These videos are restricted to my domain and will be not read in a mobile app, despite the app is displaying the website. Thats why I am using an webview from my domain where the video is embeded, and I display it as an iframe in the unit in the app in order to be displayed in the app as a simple iframed webview. The logged in user in app is still a visitor in the iframe because it displays a webview from the unit, thats why the content of the unit will still be denied and the error message will be instead displayed. Can you help me to find a workaround so that the logged in app user can see the iframe of the unit embeded in the unit?