WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums App Support App does not work on ipad, iphone, safari, rejected on app store Reply To: App does not work on ipad, iphone, safari, rejected on app store

Reply To: App does not work on ipad, iphone, safari, rejected on app store

WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums App Support App does not work on ipad, iphone, safari, rejected on app store Reply To: App does not work on ipad, iphone, safari, rejected on app store

WPLMS
Keymaster

I see that you’ve been struggling with the iOS app for quite some time. The ionic serve is working correctly which means the app source is correct.
Now the issue seems to be with Cordova packages for IOS and your app and appstore, technically this lies outside the scope of support for the app, unless you order a customisation package from us wherein you can specifically mention to upload app on ios app store.
Issues like these are very common in Ionic and you can get help from Ionic forum on the issues you’re facing as well. https://forum.ionicframework.com/

I will try my best to help you out, but issues like these are connected to Ionic setup, not exactly to the app source and they’re very specific to the setup.

Is the app not compiling or reject by Apple appstore ?

Not compiling :
1. Try disabling Google login in your app.
2. Disable Ionic bar code scanner
3. Disable Push notifications

Now compile and upload.

If App was rejected what was the reason they mentioned for the app rejection.