WordPress LMS for Web and mobile › Forums › Ionic App Support › Some Queries about errors and bugs in my WPLMS App. › Reply To: Some Queries about errors and bugs in my WPLMS App.
1. Please update your vibe course module plugin to version 3.4 .It will work .
2. We need to check this issue . Please share your site url and admin crednetials to check this issue .
PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
3. Yup you are correct .Its an issue ,working on it .Fix will be available in next update thanks for reporting it .
4. Well it all depends upon your api response from your server .All data in app is dynamic .So if server is not able to server the request in time it will show “now courses found” but once request is complete and server provide some results then it will show the courses .
5. Well this only means that the google login was not configured properly . You need to check your client id and google settings .Are you putting correct SHA1 and package name in your google client settings ?
refer : http://prntscr.com/ia9x31
6. well that is updates page in app in which user can check the updates sent form site .you can send updates to user from wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> api -> notifications/updates .
7. yes checked this .This is an issue in app right now . We will be fixing it in upcoming update . Thanks for reporting it.
8. Simply put a featured image on site in your blog post ,it will show under the title.
9. Create a profile field names as specialty in instructor profile field group from wp-admin -> users -> profile field -> instructor -> add new field . If already created then leave the above step and simply put the name of the profile field in your “instructor field” in wp-admin -> wplm s-> buddypress : http://prntscr.com/iaa4qx
10. Well that searchbar shows the results from locally loaded data .Once you load some courses in directory or load some instrcutors ,it will show the data from the storage . To search the courses from site please goto directory page and you will find a search bar there .
11. & 12. Try adding this line in your .htaccess file in root of your site(where wp-content folder is ) in the end :
SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0
13. &14. well that’s app wallet feature option : refer : check section enabling wallet in this course : https://wplms.io/course/getting-started-with-wplms-mobile-app/
If you do not want it then goto your project -> src folder -> services folder -> edit config.ts file and follow screenshot : http://prntscr.com/iaa9p2
15. Well this actually works once you created some products in your google developer play console .SO please create some products in your google developer play console and check this .