WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums Ionic App Support Amazon S3 videos not playing in App

Amazon S3 videos not playing in App

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Hi,

I have purchased the Amazon S3 plugin. The uploading of videos are all working fine. The video plays fine on desktop but it  doesn’t load in App.

Any suggestions?

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Any updates?

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Hello, still awaiting response from your end.

Thanks a lot.

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Hi, its been almost 3 days since I asked this support question and I haven’t got a response yet.

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Can the WPLMS migrator be used to migrate back to Learndash?

Support is an integral part of any business and being an entrepreneur my self I understand the importance of it. It doesn’t matter how great a product you develop but without proper support, you will loose your customers. This is a bitter truth.

I had opened three different support threads with various questions and only one was answered vaguely after 1 week of follow up.

I wish WPLMS team the very best. I have no issues considering almost $100 gone in vain trying to make the perfect solution out of WPLMS. I learned a lot setting up, fixing errors and finding solutions to all the problems or hickups I faced during the setting up of WPLMS and the App. I never even dreamt about learning IONIC but WPLMS motivated me to learn that as well.

Once again, best of luck. Develop great features and help many. If at all you guys are humane enough, kindly value your customers by proving prompt support.  Special mention to Mr.Harry, who helped me with customization. Even though the response time was a bit late, he helped me a lot.

Good Bye WPLMS

WPLMS
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Apologies for delayed response. What is the size of the S3 video ? Is you app online or offline. Many times a amazon s3 video would take time because it is not optimised for Mobiles. In such cases we recommend using the Vimeo or youtube embedded videos. To further debug this : I need an output of “ionic info” from your setup.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.