App Menu Images Glitch.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

The source file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpagdxr4vmwgr2q/src.zip?dl=0

I managed to fix the error but when i do the ionic cordova build –release android i get this:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:app:processReleaseResources’.
    > Failed to execute aapt

* Try:
    Run with –stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with –info or –debug option to get more log output.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 31s
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Users/danielvaldez/Desktop/atiapp/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:169:23)
    at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:214:7)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:925:16)
    at Socket.stream.socket.on (internal/child_process.js:346:11)
    at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:211:7)
    at Pipe._handle.close [as _onclose] (net.js:567:12)

Alex
    Keymaster

First you need to remove android platform from the project and reinstall the android platform.

remove android platform :

ionic cordova platform rm android

Install android platform :

ionic cordova platform add [email protected]

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

Well Thank you i already fixed that

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

I have another question:

When i open the wallet seccion there is a message that says contact your admin to add more products with points:

View post on imgur.com

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

And the ID is already in the stores:

View post on imgur.com

Alex
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

Nice Thank You!!!

One more question. How do i change the font size for the course seccion?

View post on imgur.com

Alex
    Keymaster

Try adding this code at the end in your src/theme/variable.scss :

coursecard .featured_course_block .star-rating, coursecard .featured_course_block .card-title{font-size:1.2rem;}

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

Ok thank and regarding the previous error about the in-app-purchases.

Android works just find and its working but in ios it appears the same thing or it appears Sample product .

It have the same bundle ID.

View post on imgur.com

Alex
    Keymaster

Please make sure that you have provided the capabilities to your ios app for this and also I guess these in app purchase works in apps that are uploaded to app store .

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

So what do i do?

Alex
    Keymaster

Please check if you have agreed to all agreements for in app purchase :

https://www.raywenderlich.com/122144/in-app-purchase-tutorial 

For Apple AppStore, make sure you have filled in all the forms in itunesconnect other wise you would not get the option for inApp Products. Also in your xCode the build would appear with following capabilities as enabled.

you need to generate ios app to test it . Product are only shown in mobile app not in browser .

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

Hi! i already did everything you needed me to do.

View post on imgur.com

I turn on the in app purchase…

View post on imgur.com

The code is the same as the itunes connect

and still doesent apeear on testflight.

What do i Do?!

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

De Apple 2. 1 Performance: App Completeness Guideline 2.1 – Performance – App Completeness We found that your in-app purchase products exhibited one or more bugs when reviewed on iPhone and iPad running iOS 11.4 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network. Specifically, we were unable to purchase credits as a message stating to contact the admin was displayed. Next Steps When validating receipts on your server, your server needs to be able to handle a production-signed app getting its receipts from Apple’s test environment. The recommended approach is for your production server to always validate receipts against the production App Store first. If validation fails with the error code “Sandbox receipt used in production,” you should validate against the test environment instead. Resources You can learn more about how to test in-app purchase products in your development sandbox environment in App Store Connect Developer Help. For more information on receipt validation, please see What url should I use to verify my receipt? in the In-App Purchase FAQ. Learn how to generate a receipt validation code in App Store Connect Developer Help. Please see attached screenshot for details. Since your App Store Connect status is Rejected, a new binary will be required.

WPLMS
    Keymaster

First please make sure there are no pending contracts in Apple store.See the notification in red in your screenshot https://imgur.com/a/fY57bzp#JcYjaOO , this is most important.

There are few things mentioned here.

first check the app on ip6 network, please check following links :

: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39482481/running-ios-10-0-on-wi-fi-connected-to-an-ipv6-network

https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/NetworkingInternetWeb/Conceptual/NetworkingOverview/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition.html

Most likely some issue with ip6 address of your server

Second, the in app purchase are not working in your site maybe the API , this seems to be main reason why your app is not accepted. This again seems to be connected to Ipv6 address of your server as they’re testing your app on

Third is validating inApp Purchase via server, this is still pending on vibe course module update.

This is how it works : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv8hfZIivQs

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

I made the paid apps contract and it worked the in app purchases appear in my app!

But i got a problem when i make a purchase to buy fonds the test flight app says paiment succesfully but i dont get any of the fonds on my app.

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

Here is an example:

View post on imgur.com

WPLMS
    Keymaster

For every Wallet transaction there is an activity recorded in the Site – Acitvity area. Please check Activity directory and see if you have a corresponding wallet activity.

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

It says Credit and appears as Unregistred

View post on imgur.com

Alex
    Keymaster

Please check if they have the wallet value from wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> api -> wallet :

http://prntscr.com/kg6zrp

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

I made the transaccions on dantest and it doesent have any effect on it. I think is because it appears as credit.

WPLMS
    Keymaster

This is strange. Can you add my apple id [email protected] to test flight and share your app link with me so that i can test it. Also share your site link and WP admin details in a private reply.

Pedro Abiu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

Hi!

The app supposedly had te be published one month ago. We are running out of time, could we get a some help pls?

Alex
    Keymaster

Hi thanks for providing the details .Please note that the issue is quite hard to debug as it has to debugged on device with a published app .

Also the issue is quite related to a third party library we are using .We also do contact other developers on this .This process does takes time  .We are checking this and will try to resolve it as fast as we can .

Thanks for all your patience.

WPLMS
    Keymaster

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

Hi! I already added you to my testflight and send you the compilation:

View post on imgur.com

And i dont have the store link because the app isnt on (ready for sale).

WPLMS
    Keymaster

ok I tested the app and checked your site as well. The activity for the purchase is recorded however points were not added in the app.
    Check you share the wallet config from src/services/config.ts
    I downloaded above files but they’re showing :
    this.wallet = [
    {‘product_id’:’wplms_r_50′,’points’:50},
    {‘product_id’:’sample’,’points’:50},
    ];

The right side part is the points which are added, so we will need to test by printing a file in your server on what request is being sent and if points are being updated. The points addition in app only waits for wplms site server to complete the activity recording and points update in the server which happen simultaneously. Also add a description for the in-app products.

Need FTP or Cpanel details of your site to debug this case.

WPLMS
    Keymaster

working on your site..

WPLMS
    Keymaster

I did a check and found that I am getting a failed message.
    Can I update WordPress in your site ? I will wait for your response as this is a live site.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.