WordPress LMS and WP Education Theme for Academy and Education Institutes Forums App Support Assignments Submited via App is accessible to all students

Assignments Submited via App is accessible to all students

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rohith V S N 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Hi,
    Any assignments submitted via the app by a student is available to all the other students.

When uploading an assignment, text on the comment area is mandatory else an error shows that either the file is not selected or the comment is empty. We cannot just select a file and submit. On submission the comment and the attachment is visible to all the enrolled students when they try to submit their assignments.

How to fix this?

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Please help!

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Please assist!

Scott Lang
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for late reply .

yes there is restriction so that user can send a comment . comment area should not be empty.

Please explain with some screenshot if possible ‘On submission the comment and the attachment is visible to all the enrolled students when they try to submit their assignments’

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Hi,

please take a look at this screenshot – https://ibb.co/Bgf76sC

The green “Your Attachment” area shows “ASG-A1-Krishna Pillai” as “your comments” but this was uploaded by another student and not the user I logged in. This is what every user sees.

If I upload an assignment now, then that will be shown there instead of ASG-A1-Krishna Pillai for everyone. Basically the file uploaded by the last person is being displayed as Your File acorss all the users. Even if the comment is under moderation or approved it is how this works.

Please help. I want the file and comment made or uploaded by me to be seen there and should be seen by only me and the instructor not every body else.

Because of this, the assignments submitted by a student is accessible, downloadable and readable by every users.

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Please help team…

Scott Lang
    Keymaster

Hi,

The assignment file when we upload from device it is going to move to your uploads folder from your device ,which is publicly accessible for any one .

Ex- > 138.168.5.33/uploads/assignment.png

There is no restriction for download but  in app one student  comment should not be show to another student.

If this happens let us know.

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Yes that is exactly what is happening. One student’s comment is being shown to another student.

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Looking forward to your assistance.

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Awaiting support from the team..

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Any updates team?

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Please reply team….

WPLMS
    Keymaster

Checking.. please wait.

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Okay, thanks

Harry

Hey
    for fix this issue go to wp-admin panel
    -plugin-plugin editorhttp://prntscr.com/nxcbbh
    -In plugin editor go to vibe course module and put this line http://prntscr.com/nxc70z
    And we will fix this issue in our next update.

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Thanks a lot, this solved the problem. Everything is working fine.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Template Design © VibeThemes. All rights reserved.