WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums WPLMS Student App BuddyPress Bugs & Layout Issues & Calendar not working

BuddyPress Bugs & Layout Issues & Calendar not working

Back to course
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Troy DeGroot
    Participant

I am seeing warning all over for things not working for buddypress/members/groups. You can see some of them in your DEMOS.

Layout issues:
    Refer to Themeforest support comment “This comment is currently being reviewed” via UChapter2. I can’t see it to copy the notes: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/6780226/comments#

BuddyPress Issues:
    Refer to Themeforest support comment “This comment is currently being reviewed” via UChapter2. I can’t see it to copy the notes.: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/6780226/comments#

Vibe calendar not working – Can’t create events, etc

???What other info do you need that I didn’t provide in the comment on themeforest???

You said the info I provided was incomplete – “We need more details than you’ve shared above. There is no point in sharing your logs here with incomplete information.” – Incomplete or not the info was good info for me, you, and especially for other users to see although you hid it so they can’t. Those issues mentioned could also help fix your DEMOs which all have the same issues BP issues

Thank you – JF-KPIM

Troy DeGroot
    Participant
    Here are my comments from themeforest (I had another tab open that still had them up before you guys hid them BuddyPress & Group/Forum Layout Bugs: – Need HELP ASAP Site can’t go online until these are fixed On PHP 7.4 WP Core 5.6 WPLMSVersion: 4.097 Theme Skin: Modern Vibebp: Version 1.5.2 WPLMS Plugin: Version 1.5.2.1 All other plugins are also uptodate. Layout Issues: • Layouts not working in any Theme Skin except for “Default” – I am currently using “Modern” and they don’t work. Group Issues: • Groups not showing “Group Status” =Private, Public, etc.. • Groups not showing “Last Status Update” • Groups not showing “Create new topic button” • Groups not showing default meta links; “Home, Activity, Forum, Members 1, Send Invites, Zoom Meetings, Manage” (only see in default theme skin, not other skins or in Custom vibebp layouts/cards, how do I add them to custom cards?) • Groups showing Warning msg from Buddypress: seems to be in the “Avatar” area. 1. Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘bp_group_new_topic_button’ not found or invalid function name in /hermes/bosnaweb28a/b1248/ipg.HOSTING/MYWEBSITE/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287 2. Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /hermes/bosnaweb28a/b1248/ipg.HOSTING/MYWEBSITE/s1/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-groups/bp-groups-template.php on line 602 3. Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /hermes/bosnaweb28a/b1248/ipg.HOSTING/MYWEBSITE/s1/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-groups/bp-groups-template.php on line 1118 4. May be others showing on different pages Forum Issues: Two different forum pages on Front end. One looks ok, the other appears to be missing formatting. 1. /groups-directory/estimating/forum/ – NOT formatted correctly – This forum was created when creating a group. – Since this one is created while creating a group the formatting should work with it. 2. /forums/forum/estimating/ – Formatted CORRECTLY – This forum was created manually and not during group creation. – Does appear to be getting page formatting associated with it Thank you for any assistance you can provide. I can provide website login creds as requested to help you sort this out. *I have other issues as well related to other things (vibecalender not working) that I will create a separate threads for, unless you can fix this issue as well while you are in the site, that would be great.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.