Change of Hosting

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author

İleri Eğitim
    Participant
    We changed our hosting provider after this c hange the app started to behave strangely. We can not view video list and no menu appears on profile page. The domain name didn't change. It is https://ileriegitim.com/ Play store link of the app:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ileriegitim.wplms

admin
    This reply has been marked as private.

İleri Eğitim
    Participant
    That's not the problem. Try navigating to a course. You can view the course page but when we try to navigate to the videos it stucks. it even doesn't show the courses we bought.

İleri Eğitim
    Participant

admin
    Hi im not able to login in to login in your site right now, Seems like there is some error . Can you please share your src folder to look into ? Please also share your valid ftp credentials ,site url and admin credentials to check this issue properly . PS  : please mark reply as private while sharing credentials .

İleri Eğitim
    Participant

admin
    Hi thanks for sharing this information .Im having little trouble starting my ionic setup today . I will setup ionic on another machine and check your site issue on it . For the time being please try adding this line in at the end of your .htaccess file :
    SetEnvIf Authorization "(.*)" HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1
      If above does not works then try adding  this one :
    SetEnvIf Authorization "(.*)" HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0

İleri Eğitim
    Participant
    I will try the codes you shared. Thank you for sharing. The problem seems to be appearing mostly when we tried to login with different accounts from the same phone. When we remove the app and clear the cache of the phone and reinstall the app, the first login seems to be working fine but when we log out and then login with a different account it starts behaving strangely. Now that you have the credentials you can try and see for yourself. I will let you now if the above codes work. Please let us know the result when you check this issue in detail on ionic. Now it has almost been 6 months that we bought the app and we need to start using it as soon as possible. Thanks for your support.

İleri Eğitim
    Participant
    Navigating in and out of taken courses, after some time, the app starts displaying the video list of the previously viewed course on the start course page of the other course. After a while courses and the menus stop displaying on profile page. I mean that reinstalling the app does not work long. This seems to be a caching issue and we need an urgent fix for all of these.

admin

İleri Eğitim
    Participant

admin
    Im sorry I dont know how it happened : Here is the config.ts file : https://bit.ly/2IUXgDs

İleri Eğitim
    Participant

admin
    Okay debugged this issue and found it to be related to the code itself .We were returning the same existing observable for the course if its not empty . Please download the src folder from here  : https://we.tl/pQYK2EZTOA

İleri Eğitim
    Participant
    I compiled using the src folder you shared you can see the result downloading the new version of the app. Direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ileriegitim.wplms. Switching between accounts the app behaves strangely. You have admin credentials just try for yourself. The first login seems fine. The second login everything disappears except for category list. You seriously need to check out the code. We are losing time. We declared our customers that we will soon publish the working app soon. Now we are having trouble answering their requests. It seems that there are problems other than the one you debugged. Check out the profile page. It loads the info of previously logged in account. It sometimes loads the course list and sometimes not. The home page shows the category list and no featured courses and popular courses in the second log in attempt. ı wonder if there is anyone using this app without any problems. If yes, ı would be glad to know what we are doing wrong. There are still serious mistakes in your tutorial, our developers noticed them and we are able to produce the apks but they dont work. We stil want to believe that the lms system you created will work fine but you need to devote some time and resolve these issues. We are waiting for your urgent support

admin
    Hi I did not faced any such issues except the course description page being loading wrong . I will test that again and will resolve if I find bug with it .

İleri Eğitim
    Participant
    Using the src folder you shared and "SetEnvIf Authorization "(.*)" HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1" code in htaccess file it seems to work fine for the time being. Waiting for the fix on course describtion page. Thank you.

İleri Eğitim
    Participant

admin
    Well the solution to course description duplicating can be resolved by following this reply : https://wplms.io/forums/topic/navigation-problem/#post-11842   Can you please share some steps to replicate the issue with the course status page loading old units and all ?   Please also try out this package : https://we.tl/6kfnBlcFTt

İleri Eğitim
    Participant

admin
    pic 3 : yes that is an issue .I have fixed this today .I will share the file in which the fix is . Please replace the course.ts file in your src/services folder with the given one  : https://bit.ly/2JhZMnl     for pic 1 and 2  Please replace the status.ts file in your src/services folder with the given one  : https://bit.ly/2xMrWBI      

İleri Eğitim
    Participant
    The issue described on pic 3 is resolved as you said. Thank you. The problems described in pic2 and pic 1 remains. Now instead of showing the wrong course it stops showing the video lesson list. This happens when you log in with another user after the other one. ıt seems that the app gets confused when you log in with different accounts from the same device. Another issue I noticed today when you click on a private course which actually you havent taken it gets active like a free course.  

admin

İleri Eğitim
    Participant
    I got the following error when used your source folder: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.81] (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. Tüm hakları saklıdır.   C:\Users\HP>CD..   C:\Users>cd..   C:\>ionic cordova build --release android [ERROR] Sorry! ionic cordova build can only be run in an Ionic project directory.   C:\>cd Ionic   C:\Ionic>cd projectname   C:\Ionic\projectname>ionic cordova build --release android Running app-scripts build: --platform android --target cordova [16:16:14]  build dev started ... [16:16:14]  clean started ... [16:16:14]  clean finished in 5 ms [16:16:14]  copy started ... [16:16:14]  deeplinks started ... [16:16:15]  deeplinks finished in 422 ms [16:16:15]  transpile started ... [16:16:26]  typescript: C:/Ionic/projectname/src/services/imageCache.ts, line: 38 Property 'pipe' does not exist on type 'Observable<string>'.   L38:      return init$.pipe( L39:        take(1),   [16:16:26]  typescript: C:/Ionic/projectname/src/services/imageCache.ts, line: 50 Property 'pipe' does not exist on type 'Observable<string>'.   L49:  public cache(src: string): Observable<string> { L50:    return this.notifier$.pipe( L51:      switchMapTo(   [16:16:26]  typescript: C:/Ionic/projectname/src/services/imageCache.ts, line: 53 Property 'pipe' does not exist on type 'Observable<[string, boolean]>'.   L52:  this.isCached(src) L53:    .pipe( L54:      flatMap(([path, success]: [string, boolean]) => {   [16:16:26]  typescript: C:/Ionic/projectname/src/services/imageCache.ts, line: 75 Property 'applicationStorageDirectory' does not exist on type 'File'.   L74:  private normalizeURlWKWview(url: string) { L75:    const urlIos = ${normalizeURL(this.file.applicationStorageDirectory)}Library/files/${normalizeURL(url)}; L76:    return urlIos.replace('/localhost/persistent', '');   [16:16:26]  typescript: C:/Ionic/projectname/src/services/imageCache.ts, line: 85 Property 'pipe' does not exist on type 'Observable<string[]>'.   L84:  return bindCallback<string, string[]>(ImgCache.getCachedFileURL)(src) L85:    .pipe( L86:      map((urls: string[]) => urls[1])   Error: Failed to transpile program at BuildError.Error (native) at new BuildError (C:\Ionic\projectname\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\util\errors.js:16:28) at C:\Ionic\projectname\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\transpile.js:159:20 at transpileWorker (C:\Ionic\projectname\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\transpile.js:107:12) at Object.transpile (C:\Ionic\projectname\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\transpile.js:64:12) at C:\Ionic\projectname\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\build.js:106:82 [16:16:26]  copy finished in 11.65 s   C:\Ionic\projectname>

admin

Take backup of all ionic setup then

rename the node_modules folder in your ionic project (where src folder is) to node_modules_BACKUP and also rename the package.json file to package_BACKUP.json .

then download the package.json file from here : https://bit.ly/2I2F732

Then place it in your ionic project .

Then in terminal of cmd run :

npm install

Then run this command in your ionic project :

ionic cordova platform rm android

ionic cordova platform add [email protected]

İleri Eğitim
    Participant
      Still having the same problem after following your guideline. When I use your source folder I got this error. When I use my own I can produce the apk but with the same errors I mentioned before.   C:\Ionic\projectname>ionic cordova build --release android Running app-scripts build: --platform android --target cordova [23:17:05]  build dev started ... [23:17:05]  clean started ... [23:17:05]  clean finished in 2 ms [23:17:05]  copy started ... [23:17:05]  transpile started ... [23:17:09]  typescript: C:/Ionic/projectname/src/services/imageCache.ts, line: 38 Property 'pipe' does not exist on type 'Observable<string>'.   L38:      return init$.pipe( L39:        take(1),   [23:17:09]  typescript: C:/Ionic/projectname/src/services/imageCache.ts, line: 50 Property 'pipe' does not exist on type 'Observable<string>'.   L49:  public cache(src: string): Observable<string> { L50:    return this.notifier$.pipe( L51:      switchMapTo(   [23:17:09]  typescript: C:/Ionic/projectname/src/services/imageCache.ts, line: 53 Property 'pipe' does not exist on type 'Observable<[string, boolean]>'.   L52:  this.isCached(src) L53:    .pipe( L54:      flatMap(([path, success]: [string, boolean]) => {   [23:17:09]  typescript: C:/Ionic/projectname/src/services/imageCache.ts, line: 85 Property 'pipe' does not exist on type 'Observable<string[]>'.   L84:  return bindCallback<string, string[]>(ImgCache.getCachedFileURL)(src) L85:    .pipe( L86:      map((urls: string[]) => urls[1])   Error: Failed to transpile program at new BuildError (C:\Ionic\projectname\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\util\errors.js:16:28) at C:\Ionic\projectname\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\transpile.js:137:20 at new Promise (<anonymous>) at transpileWorker (C:\Ionic\projectname\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\transpile.js:103:12) at Object.transpile (C:\Ionic\projectname\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\transpile.js:61:12) at buildProject (C:\Ionic\projectname\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\build.js:97:78) at C:\Ionic\projectname\node_modules\@ionic\app-scripts\dist\build.js:47:16 at <anonymous> [23:17:09]  copy finished in 4.61 s   C:\Ionic\projectname>

admin
    I got this same error .The issue is with this node module itself : rxjs Resolve it by running this command . Please try running this command in your ionic project : npm install [email protected] --save

İleri Eğitim
    Participant
    After running the command you shared although it was installed I got these warnings: C:\Ionic\projectname>npm install [email protected] --save npm WARN rollback Rolling back [email protected] failed (this is probably harmless): EPERM: operation not permitted, lstat 'C:\Ionic\projectname\node_modules\fsevents\node_modules' npm WARN @ionic-native/[email protected] requires a peer of @ionic-native/[email protected]^3.6.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself. npm WARN [email protected] requires a peer of [email protected] but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself. npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: [email protected] (node_modules\fsevents): npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for [email protected]: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any"} (current: {"os":"win32","arch":"x64"})   + [email protected] added 1 package from 1 contributor, updated 1 package and audited 12411 packages in 67.076s found 5 low severity vulnerabilities run npm audit fix to fix them, or npm audit for details Despite the warning I was able to produce the app with your source folder but there are still problems similar to the ones I mentioned before. And new ones for example one of the categories stopped displaying another one if you try to reach a course you have taken from the featured course list it asks for payment but if you do it from the profile "my courses" section you can reach the lessons. If you login with a second account, the number of courses taken started to show the right number but some taken courses do not display. So still not stable. Waiting for your support. Thank you.

admin
    Well these issues was in old app code .Please download the latest code of wplms app from codecanyon .you wont see these issues .

İleri Eğitim
    Participant
    I tried to do it with the new code. Nothing changed. Same problems keep appearing. I tried it with your source folder and with the other suggestions you have made. Whatever you do, you cant even login the app without this: SetEnvIf Authorization "(.*)" HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0 When you login caching issues start to appear after a while. The problems mentioned above remains. Will you send me the whole ionic folder (not just the source). Or any other suggestions?
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.