- June 20, 2018 at 10:24 am #12816
I would like to understand how it is possible (and if you implement) custom pages?
regardsJune 22, 2018 at 7:11 am #12922
Okay right now limited number of shortcodes are supported in app ,mainly for videos in app and this is only available for units .
If you want this in blog posts in app or in any other pages then we would need add custom apis for fetching post content and then also need to add custom pages in app manually which will show the html .
better and quick way would be adding a page in app’s menu and opening it in in app browser : which will open that link inside app in inbuilt browser .
this is how we will do it .July 5, 2019 at 10:54 am #28608
- For google and Facebook login from our side to generate keys it will cost you 10$
- For chat integration in app cost will be 10$
Yes you will get both Android and Ios package : for android we will generate->sign your .apk so that you can upload it to google-Playstore
For Ios app we will deliver app to your apple developer account in Test Flight Mode so that you can deploy it to Apple storeJuly 8, 2019 at 8:16 am #28769
- Yes we supporting GDPR : we’re storing the user data in the app as long as he is logged in the app.
as soon as he logs out of his account in the app. all locally stored data in the app is removed.
- for adding custom pages in app first we have to check if it is possible or not ,Please share some more details like where we have to add pages in app, If possible share some screenshot , it will help us to determine exact requirement of things..
- Yes we provide you final source code of app After the app has been finalized.
- yes you need apple developer account to upload your ios app. we will share you details billow.
- For android we will share you signed apk file which you can upload directly to playstore
but for ios app deliver like file is not possible ,so we add your ios app to your apple developer account in Test Flight Mode so that you can publish your app easily..
Refer this for IOS app publish :
for IOS :
In android Apk file can be generated and tested on multiple devices because android provides option to install applications from unknown sources but apple does not .
In case of Ios you would need to setup ionic on your own mac where you can attach your Ios device on mac and can directly install to test it .
But as per this customization you has ordered you do not have the ionic setup at your end .IT is on our end and we do not have your device at the moment .
So as solution we usually adds your developer account details on our mac device Xcode(an application to publish apps for Ios ) . Then we can generate and publish your app under your account in testflight mode .After this you can test the app generated by us on your device
So, to be able to test it on Ios you would need a developer account on developer.apple.com with approved enrollment into their development program which is $99/year .If you already have one then please share with us in private reply .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.