WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums Ionic App Support i have this error to install npm install videogular2 –save

i have this error to install npm install videogular2 –save

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

thiouneamet202
    Participant

Hello I have these errors. I have a machine which uses as operating system windows 8. How to fix these errors;

c:\Users\dell1\Documents\myapp\myapp>npm install videogular2 –save+
    npm WARN notsup Unsupported engine for [email protected]: wanted: {“node”:”>=10.
    9.0 <11.0.0″} (current: {“node”:”12.16.1″,”npm”:”6.13.4″})
    npm WARN notsup Not compatible with your version of node/npm: [email protected]
    npm WARN @angular/[email protected] requires a peer of @angular/[email protected]
    but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
    npm WARN @angular/[email protected] requires a peer of [email protected]>=3.6 <3.9 bu
    t none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
    npm WARN @ionic-native/[email protected] requires a peer of @ionic-native/[email protected]^5.1.
    0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
    npm WARN @ionic-native/[email protected] requires a peer of @ionic-native/[email protected]^5.
    1.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
    npm WARN @ionic-native/[email protected] requires a peer of @ionic-native/cor
    [email protected]^5.1.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
    npm WARN @ionic-native/[email protected] requires a peer of @ionic-native/co
    [email protected]^5.1.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
    npm WARN @ionic-native/[email protected] requires a peer of @ionic-native/c
    npm WARN @ionic-native/[email protected] requires a peer of @ionic-native/[email protected]^3.
    6.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
    npm WARN [email protected] requires a peer of @angular/[email protected]>=6.0.0 but none is
    installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
    npm WARN [email protected] requires a peer of [email protected]>=6.0.0 but none is installed
    . You must install peer dependencies yourself.
    npm WARN [email protected] requires a peer of @angular/[email protected]^8.0.0 but none is i
    nstalled. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
    npm WARN [email protected] requires a peer of [email protected]^6.3.0 but none is installed.
    You must install peer dependencies yourself.

+ [email protected]
    updated 1 package and audited 6403 packages in 17.777s

6 packages are looking for funding
    run npm fund for details

found 4 vulnerabilities (2 low, 2 high)
    run npm audit fix to fix them, or npm audit for details

Harry
    Spectator

Hello

For the setup of wplms Follow these instruction: https://bit.ly/3bElKLg

And for the above issue just update the videogular with this version npm install [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.