- June 5, 2018 at 7:01 am #12307
So I embed my iframe video like this, but I’m encountering some problems
1) The videos shows only half in portrait mode, but full in landscape mode
2) I need to click the play button for a few times for the video to load
3) Clicking on fullscreen button doesn’t work, will send me back to portrait mode
This happens in debug app, btw.
Is there any mistake?
ThanksJune 6, 2018 at 7:53 am #12335
Also I think I’ll dump my entire problem here
1) How to change/edit the sample?
2) How to make the users pay for the points?
3) How to change the currency of the points?
4) I tried to purchase the course without enough points and it works, my pints just went negative. Is there any way to prevent that?
Buy from site
In the original site, there’s a popout that will process the payment, however, in the app, the popout won’t show up, how to make popouts in the app?
ThanksJune 6, 2018 at 12:04 pm #12355
for video issues please check : http://prntscr.com/jrkoph
the quotes in shortcode is wrong ..that shortcode might not working even on website .
Please try copying the shortcode from here :
Please check “Enabling Wallet in App” in this course : https://wplms.io/course/getting-started-with-wplms-mobile-app/June 12, 2018 at 9:19 am #12574
Works great, thanks.
Does the app support video codes like this too?June 13, 2018 at 7:11 am #12603
Well app supports these shortcodes :
So the playlist shortcode might not work .June 13, 2018 at 10:24 am #12608
Well if it’s confirmed to work then why do the w3 and video won’t play? The player just shows this and it can’t play the video
The iframe one works fine tho.
Ps. Where is the file for the app intro?June 14, 2018 at 7:56 am #12638
can you please share the url of the course and its unit where this issue is appearing along with admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials .
PS: mark reply as private while sharing .June 16, 2018 at 6:04 am #12700June 16, 2018 at 1:39 pm #12717
Okok I solved it
Because Videogular2 2 used Angular6
Downgrading the videogular will fix it 👍June 18, 2018 at 9:31 am #12754
Hi thanks for posting the update . I hope it really helps others facing same issues .June 21, 2018 at 8:21 am #12868
Is there a reason for why wplms s3 video ran much slower than youtube video?
Wplms s3 buffers a lot but the YT one runs smoothly
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.