WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums Ionic App Support In-App-Purchases Questions.

In-App-Purchases Questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

I have a Question About the In-App-Purchases Function. Is there any way to buy courses directly with app purchases without having to buy points or fonts?

Example: When you click on buy a course and click buy it ask you to buy that particular course with in-app-purchases directly without using any points or fonts.

Alex
    Keymaster

Well that is not available .The reason behind this is that because in ionic in app purchase creating the in app products dynamically is not available .

To make direct in app purchase we need to create the in app products on playstore or app store dynamically based on course price .

That’s why we built this buy credits functionality .

Pedro Abiu
    Participant

Alright so how do i fix my app? When purchase credits on the app says i bought the credit succesfully then i refresh the wallet page and n[othing appears, the transaccion seccion says it was added but as CREDIT… What does that mean?

Alex
    Keymaster

Well you should have the points added to your wallet through which you can purchase the courses  .

Please share us the published app(in beta or release) link to check it on our end if its android .

If its  IOS then please add our account [email protected] in testflight and share site url, ftp credentials and valid admin credentials in private reply .

WPLMS
    Keymaster

Please check the activity section in your site, there should be a activity recorded in your system for the Wallet. This activity is the proof that the transaction took place.

WPLMS
    Keymaster
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.