Ionic Serve Problem!

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mohd Jaber
    Participant

Download file contains {ionic_src -> src + config.xml } only .

My system have ionic 3 CLI installed cordova CLI installed Node.JS installed

as per your documentation

command: ionic start app -v2 tabs (then choosing angular.js etc..)

gets installed fine

command: ionic serve

works fine

then removing old src folder and replacing it with ionic_src then renaming that to src

then command: ionic serve

i get this error

—————————————————–

C:\Users\mohdj\Smarter> ionic serve
    > ng.cmd run app:serve –host=localhost –port=8100
    [ng] i 「wds」: Project is running at http://localhost:8100/webpack-dev-server/
    [ng] i 「wds」: webpack output is served from /
    [ng] i 「wds」: 404s will fallback to //index.html
    [ng] chunk {main} main.js, main.js.map (main) 1.87 kB [initial] [rendered]
    [ng] chunk {polyfills} polyfills.js, polyfills.js.map (polyfills) 149 kB [initial] [rendered]
    [ng] chunk {runtime} runtime.js, runtime.js.map (runtime) 6.09 kB [entry] [rendered]
    [ng] chunk {styles} styles.js, styles.js.map (styles) 775 bytes [initial] [rendered]
    [ng] chunk {vendor} vendor.js, vendor.js.map (vendor) 339 kB [initial] [rendered]
    [ng] Date: 2019-10-11T21:26:33.287Z – Hash: 5705d9a19a054b515b01 – Time: 7526ms
    [ng]
    [ng] ERROR in multi ./src/theme/variables.scss ./src/global.scss
    [ng] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘C:\Users\mohdj\Smarter\src\global.scss’ in ‘C:\Users\mohdj\Smarter’
    [ng] ERROR in multi (webpack)-dev-server/client?http://0.0.0.0:0/sockjs-node&sockPath=/sockjs-node ./src/main.ts
    [ng] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘C:\Users\mohdj\Smarter\src\main.ts’ in ‘C:\Users\mohdj\Smarter’
    [ng] ERROR in multi ./src/polyfills.ts ./node_modules/@angular-devkit/build-angular/src/angular-cli-files/models/jit-polyfills.js
    [ng] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘C:\Users\mohdj\Smarter\src\polyfills.ts’ in ‘C:\Users\mohdj\Smarter’
    [ng] ERROR in multi ./src/theme/variables.scss ./src/global.scss
    [ng] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘C:\Users\mohdj\Smarter\src\theme\variables.scss’ in ‘C:\Users\mohdj\Smarter’
    [ng] ERROR in Must have a source file to refactor.

[INFO] Development server running!

Local: http://localhost:8100

Use Ctrl+C to quit this process

[INFO] Browser window opened to http://localhost:8100!

[ng] i 「wdm」: Failed to compile.

——————————————————-

note: i have tried changing the link and app key in config.ts and tried all different documentation instructions from videos to forum etc..

after 24 hours trying  i cant figure this out

Help please.

jmono280
    Participant

I have the same problem, have you been able to solve it?

Mohd Jaber
    Participant

This WPLMS app have the worst messy documentation , i have fixed that

install Node.JS v6 not the latest

install ionic 3 not 4

then follow the wplms free course with steps

*Note: i still cant compile .

they can simply make their documentation just 1 page with instructions and give us a complete file download with the correct CLI version but poorly they cant do that it

we purchase the code we should get it out of the box ionic serve and every thing should work fine!!!

Mohd Jaber
    Participant

Now i have reached to this 1 error and i cant fix it, knowing i have created my own firebase app with my own credentials

Run Time Error

Cannot find module “firebase”
    [email protected]://localhost:8100/build/main.js:9329:7 [email protected]://localhost:8100/build/vendor.js:55:30 [email protected]://localhost:8100/build/main.js:5094:75 [email protected]://localhost:8100/build/vendor.js:55:30 [email protected]://localhost:8100/build/main.js:12281:77 [email protected]://localhost:8100/build/vendor.js:55:30 [email protected]://localhost:8100/build/main.js:11294:73 [email protected]://localhost:8100/build/vendor.js:55:30 [email protected]://localhost:8100/build/main.js:11279:70 [email protected]://localhost:8100/build/vendor.js:55:30 [email protected]://localhost:8100/build/vendor.js:26:23 @http://localhost:8100/build/main.js:1:1

Help any one??

Scott Lang
    Keymaster

Hi,

As per the error details which you have shared with us we have figured out that It is an issue of the ionic setup, not code issue which we have used in our App.

You have not installed the firebase module. Run this command: npm i firebase to root of your project.

Also we have build our apk with
    node -v : v8.10.0 . AND

ionic info :

Ionic: Ionic CLI : 5.4.4 (C:\Users\99fus\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic)
    Ionic Framework : ionic-angular 3.9.5
    @ionic/app-scripts : 3.2.2Cordova: Cordova CLI : 9.0.0 ([email protected])
    Cordova Platforms : android 8.1.0
    Cordova Plugins : cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.2.0, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 4.1.2, (and 18 other plugins)Utility: cordova-res : not installed
    native-run : 0.2.8 (update available: 0.2.9)System: NodeJS : v8.10.0 (C:\Users\99fus\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\node\bin\node.exe)
    npm : 6.11.3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.