Navigation problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

İleri Eğitim
    Participant

After starting the app and navigating to a specific course, we navigat to another one but instead of the new course modules it opens the previously navigated course modules page. Once we clear the cache of the app on the phone, it works fine for a while than we have the same problem. Any ideas how this can be resolved.

The title of the app on play store: ileri egitim

Alex
    Keymaster

Well the issue might be related to angular’s own internal cache system .
    Can you please share your src folder in zipped format to check this out ?

Alex
    Keymaster

im sorry I could not find your app on google playstore can you please send me a direct link

İleri Eğitim
    Participant

İleri Eğitim
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hi thanks for sharing our app link and src folder I have replicated this issue .but the issue does not appears when I was trying to debug it in app .I guess its related something ionic component caching .

I have faced such issue before with it .

code seems to be correct but still it fetches the last viewed course .
    Please replace the course.ts file in your ionic project ->src/services folder with the given course.ts file in this zipped file : https://bit.ly/2IAidzm

İleri Eğitim
    Participant

Changing course.ts didn’t work. The problem remains. Any other ideas?

İleri Eğitim
    Participant

This is resolved. We found out that it was about the lms app settings. We were supposed to choose version 2 but version 1 was chosen and it caused the problem described above.

Alex
    Keymaster

Well but I dont think it is related to this issue .I guess it was something with ionic internal cache system,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.