WordPress LMS and WP Education Theme for Academy and Education Institutes Forums App Support Property 'browserInit' does not exist on type 'Facebook'.

Property 'browserInit' does not exist on type 'Facebook'.

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alex 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ibrahim Akbar
    Participant

when I install package, I got this error

Typescript Error
    Property ‘browserInit’ does not exist on type ‘Facebook’.

</div>

C:/Users/User/Documents/ionic/eshikhon/src/services/authentication.ts

</div>
    <table class=”ion-diagnostic-table”>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class=”ion-diagnostic-blob-code”><span class=”hljs-keyword”>if</span>(!<span class=”hljs-keyword”>this</span>.config.isLoggedIn){</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    <table class=”ion-diagnostic-table”>
    <tbody>
    <tr class=”ion-diagnostic-error-line”>
    <td class=”ion-diagnostic-blob-code”><span class=”hljs-keyword”>this</span>.fb.<span class=”ion-diagnostics-error-chr”>b</span><span class=”ion-diagnostics-error-chr”>r</span><span class=”ion-diagnostics-error-chr”>o</span><span class=”ion-diagnostics-error-chr”>w</span><span class=”ion-diagnostics-error-chr”>s</span><span class=”ion-diagnostics-error-chr”>e</span><span class=”ion-diagnostics-error-chr”>r</span><span class=”ion-diagnostics-error-chr”>I</span><span class=”ion-diagnostics-error-chr”>n</span><span class=”ion-diagnostics-error-chr”>i</span><span class=”ion-diagnostics-error-chr”>t</span>(<span class=”hljs-keyword”>this</span>.config.settings.facebook.app_id, <span class=”hljs-string”>”v2.9″</span>);</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

}

</div>
    </div>

wish you will solve this asap,
    thanks for this great plugin

Alex
    Keymaster

Please goto your ionic project folder -> src/services/authentication.ts edit the line as per screenshot : http://prntscr.com/iunh9a

Alex
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

Ibrahim Akbar
    Participant

Not still now,
    I had come to this step before and there was not much error, but this time every where it showing run time error.
    I can’t login from facebook, google on this new set up.
    when I tried to set it up previously, problem was on creating outpu for android.
    let me try today for next.
    I promise, If I successfully able to publish my app on app store. and not much error/problem. I will give you 5 feedback.
    thanks

Ibrahim Akbar
    Participant

given 5 star, although I did not still prepare android output, wish your supprt to make my app active for my site.
    thanks

Alex
    Keymaster

Okay I will try my best to help you setting up your app .
    Can you please share some document or screenshot exactly what error is appearing in your ionic setup?

Did you follow this course carefully : https://wplms.io/course/how-to-install-ionic/ 

and then this course : https://wplms.io/course/getting-started-with-wplms-mobile-app/ 

Please also note here that facebook and google login wont work in browser coz they include  cordova module which only runs in mobile device ,So to test logins you have to generate apk file and install it on mobile device then test it .

Please also tell on which platform you are developing your app and send me your src folder and package.json file from your ionic project to debug this ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Template Design © VibeThemes. All rights reserved.