Regarding 401 Errors and Google Play Error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alex 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

diyguru
    Participant

I have added the SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0 in my .htaccess file and Yes I have Updated plugins and I have also added the chrome extension still gets 401 error for wallet , subscribe , profile , and more.. .Please Alex help me on this. Wallet section still not working I have added the Product id from google it shows some google play error like ”
    <h1 class=”gh-header-title” style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 32px; margin: 0px 150px 0px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.125; word-wrap: break-word; color: #24292e; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, ‘Apple Color Emoji’, ‘Segoe UI Emoji’, ‘Segoe UI Symbol’;”><span class=”js-issue-title” style=”box-sizing: border-box;”>This version of the application is not configured for billing through Google Play</span></h1>

Alex please help me to resolve above mentioned issues.

Alex
    Keymaster

For app products issue please refer : https://stackoverflow.com/a/22469253 

To check 401 error please share your site url , admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials to check this issue at your end .

PS : mark reply as private while sharing .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Template Design © VibeThemes. All rights reserved.