Tabs not loading and CORS issue

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jonathan 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Talvinder
    Participant

Hi

I have tried everything to resolve the CORS issue which doesn’t allow tabs to load on profile page neither allows to load the images.

Tried this SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0

But didn’t work either.

Loaded the alternate config.xml that you have provided as well. Didn’t work.

Please suggest what to do.

Alex
    Keymaster

Okay did you tried the other one also ?

SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1

This is a very common problem .please refer: https://github.com/WP-API/Basic-Auth/issues/35

Talvinder
    Participant

Yes have tried literally everything out there. Have gone through all the topics on your forum, plus numerous posts on wordpress, stackoverflow.

Have easily spent more than 10 hours trying all this.

I believe there is something else going on. I am pretty advanced at such things and I am totally stumped.

Alex
    Keymaster

This is neither related to api code not to app code .

Well the error is actually related to server security .

On some server it actually strips the authorization code from php’s $_SERVER global variable which we are using .

Please share your site url , admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials in a private reply  to check and confirm this .

Talvinder
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Talvinder
    Participant

Alex
    Keymaster

Jonathan
    Participant

Hello, I’m facing pretty much the same problem, my app compiles and runs on most devices, but on select android devices it fails to fetch any data, inspecting what was happening using developer tools in Chrome debugger window it specifies this error “Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘https://***********************’ from origin ‘file://’ has been blocked by CORS policy: The ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header contains the invalid value ”.”

I went though all the .htaccess suggestion and tried all the stackoverflow and git suggestions to no relief.

Please help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Template Design © VibeThemes. All rights reserved.