- March 19, 2018 at 4:53 pm #10195
How can I sync my home page with the app because I change my home page and the app don’t up date it.
If I change or add something in my homepage the app ignore it.
Thank for you answer.March 20, 2018 at 7:34 am #10226
Well app and website home pages are totally different ones .
App home page has four blocks :
1. featured courses : in which featured courses are shown . you can make any course as featured from wp-admin-> lms -> all courses : http://prntscr.com/itn8be
2. course categories whcih you can manage from wp-admin -> lms -> course category .
3. popular courses : fetched automatically from site based on most number of students .
4. again featured courses .March 20, 2018 at 3:09 pm #10237
Thank you Alex for you quick answer.
A/ If I want Replace the block 1 by the block 2, How can I do ? ( Head “category”, and under “Featured courses”) like this my customer or clients will know which kind of different courses there is.
B/ If I want more than 5 Featured courses in the block 1 and 4, how can I do ?
C/ If I want change the theme ( textes color )
D/ how can I do for access to the first slide fo change the texte?March 21, 2018 at 7:32 am #10261
Well to do all those changes you would need a bit knowledge of HTML,scss and ionic framework .
1. to replace block by 2 you would need to edit src/pages/home/home.html file .
shift the code as per screenshot : http://prntscr.com/iu5mky
2. to change it please edit src/services/config.ts file : http://prntscr.com/iu5n5y
3. you need to edit src/theme/variable.scss .
4. 3. you need to edit src/pages/intro.html .March 22, 2018 at 12:27 pm #10309
Thank you Alex
Perfect for 2, 3 and 4 😉
For 1 yes I have Categorie on the top, but I want have the same size like Featured slide, I can do this with Chrome inspector, but I don’t know where is the file who can do this?
Thank in advance
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.