WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums Ionic App Support Unable to deploy app using ionic

Unable to deploy app using ionic

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

afrojuju
    Participant
    Hello I have been having a lot of issues having built the app for my site. I have followed every single documentation and using a mac system to no avail. This is the error I get when trying to deploy the app. I also have issue with testing the app which shows a blank screen when I run it on my browser and select mobile mode of display. Please can you help I have had this for months but unable to deploy.

[17:44:56] tslint: src/pages/profile/profile.ts, line: 25

[17:44:56] tslint: src/pages/profile/profile.ts, line: 28

[17:44:56] lint finished in 8.90 s

> cordova build android

ANDROID_HOME=/Users/WreckStudio/Library/Android/sdk

JAVA_HOME=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk-10.0.2.jdk/Contents/Home

(node:46245) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: CordovaError: Requirements check failed for JDK 1.8 or greater

at /Users/WreckStudio/elimumobile/elimu/Elimu/platforms/android/cordova/lib/check_reqs.js:378:19

at _fulfilled (/Users/WreckStudio/elimumobile/elimu/Elimu/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:854:54)

at /Users/WreckStudio/elimumobile/elimu/Elimu/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:883:30

at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/Users/WreckStudio/elimumobile/elimu/Elimu/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:816:13)

at /Users/WreckStudio/elimumobile/elimu/Elimu/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:624:44

at runSingle (/Users/WreckStudio/elimumobile/elimu/Elimu/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:137:13)

at flush (/Users/WreckStudio/elimumobile/elimu/Elimu/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:125:13)

at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:61:11)

(node:46245) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)

(node:46245) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

admin
    Well to check this we would need the whole error that you get in terminal .   Can you please share it ,you need to check for some other error . It must be related something internal to gradle or something .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.