Urgent concerns regarding the app

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pulkit Poddar 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Pulkit Poddar
    Participant

Hello Team,

1. There is no finish course option or status even after completing the course the bar shows continue (Refer this:- http://prnt.sc/ozyipl)

2. The assignment once uploaded doesn’t show the assignment is submitted and also back to course page or something like that to get an idea that the assignment has been submitted. Please refer the image after submitting the assigment:-http://prnt.sc/ozyhgz.

3. No option to select batch from the app like the website instead by batch option separately which is not ho i placed the batch on my website

The user experience is very confusing compare to the website. Please suggest a way to reduce this confusion and make it smooth as it is on web. (maxplore.website for reference)

Scott Lang
    Keymaster

Hi,

Finish course option is added in course page, refer this : http://prntscr.com/p0ldyu

Batch purchase is added in batch directory page ,In course page batch purchase is not yet added .

Yes assignment uploaded shows in assignment page ,we have uploaded assignment from app, refer this : http://prntscr.com/p0lsaj   http://prntscr.com/p0lsy2

Pulkit Poddar
    Participant

Hi Scott,

I understand that the student is able to submit the assignment but my concern is that he/she is not able to understand that the assignment has been submitted or he has to write something in the comment section to upload the assignment.

This are our main 2 concerns which can be resolve by adding the default comment like in the website and also the confirmation message that the assignment is submitted.

Scott Lang
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

Pulkit Poddar
    Participant

Hi Scott,

Can we have a the comment same as the comment in the website being the name of the assignment and name of the student?

Scott Lang
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is not possible to add this requirement.

Also if you aware of ionic and wordpress(php + Api) . you can create custom Api plugin And ionic (angular js) configuration.

Pulkit Poddar
    Participant

Scott Lang
    Keymaster

Pulkit Poddar
    Participant

Scott Lang
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our API for assignment is added in vibe-course-module plugin > includes > api > class-api-user-controller.php

And For App  Src > pages > uploadassignment 

Note : If you are adding any custom code Please first make backup then update .

Pulkit Poddar
    Participant

Scott Lang
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have checked and tried to add custom code in customizer so that the unit can not be completed unless we upload the assignment first but It could not be achieved in APP. Because at the time of unit opening in App it automatically marks the unit as complete.

Pulkit Poddar
    Participant

Scott Lang
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, we understand that assignment open is assignment submit you want but it can not be work because there are several data to submit.

Also At the time, you open the unit is completed.
    And Assignment is in the unit thus if you open the unit then submits the assignment, unit already completed.

So that it can not be done through the app or adding custom code website

Pulkit Poddar
    Participant

Hi Scott,

I understand the flag of the unit been complete is raised when a student opens the unit and the same goes for the assignment.

However, we don’t want that to happen, changing the condition of flag is what I am asking you to do, which in whole shouldn’t take much time as you must be knowing the code and parameters in and out.

Having said that, I can’t have different user flow of completing a course on the web and in-app, that would make the platform inconsistent.

We need to have the same user experience from the web and app as it is one product, I hope this clears the situation.

Scott Lang
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have checked the code again from where course-unit complete but it can not be possible to handle unit complete from API hit to fecth data here : function > get_course_status_item > bp_course_update_user_unit_completion_time

Pulkit Poddar
    Participant
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Template Design © VibeThemes. All rights reserved.