wplms signed.apk is not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alex 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wpwolf
    Participant

Hi,

I have followed all the steps of your app development course and created final .apk  file for android which is wplms signed.apk but when I try to install that app in the real android device it not even installing  take a look on below link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QD-5TGuXiihzvcZQRzOHXywjjRPVtd3B

Scott Lang
    Keymaster

in here creativelearnings is just a keytool name which is used to sign your released apk

// key tool generate

keytool -genkey -v -keystore creativelearnings.keystore -alias creativelearnings -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000

//released apk build

ionic cordova build –release android

//after release command copy  your release apk to main folder where you run ionic serve then 

jarsigner -verbose -sigalg SHA1withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore creativelearnings.keystore android-release-unsigned.apk creativelearnings

//zip align

C:\Users\99fus\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\build-tools\27.0.3\zipalign.exe  -v 4 android-release-unsigned.apk creativelearnings.apk

wpwolf
    Participant

We already followed this step and I have sent you the application it’s not working when I try to install in android it’s not even installing

Alex
    Keymaster

Well normally this error appears when one of the above steps were failed .

I guess the zipalign step is failing somewhere .

Did you zipalign your app .

Is debug apk file is installing  fine ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Template Design © VibeThemes. All rights reserved.