1 Course But Different Batch and Different Place

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches 1 Course But Different Batch and Different Place

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    propatsala
    Spectator
    https://prnt.sc/r4ycbx Please check. Is it possible? Thank you
    propatsala
    Spectator
    May I create Different batch of Different Location for 1(One) course. Example: Course Name: Office Program (Offline Course) Batch Name: Joba, Location: Satkhira Batch Name: Golap, Location: Kaligong Batch Name: Flora, Location: Asasuni Is it Possible for me. Thank you so much.
    Diana
    Participant
    @propatsala The second approach will work in your case. Create batches for a course with Job Location as Batch Name and you can set time for your batches according to the location.  
    propatsala
    Spectator
    One more Question? On batch---- Batch name: golap Location is different. Batch name same and location is different. Student can do course in different location, but their batch name is same.
    propatsala
    Spectator
    On batch---- Batch name: golap Location is different. location will be drop down (Example: Location name- Satkhira, Kaligong, Patkelghata etc.). When a student admit in this batch he can choice location.
    propatsala
    Spectator
    OK
    Diana
    Participant
    @propatsala If you are thinking that batches have that geo-location feature then I would like to clarify that we don't have such feature in wplms The thing is you can create as many batches as you want to. The students enrolled in Batch A will not be able to access the Batch B(if they are not enrolled). I hope I am clear
    propatsala
    Spectator
    OK I am clear. Thanks a lot.
    Diana
    Participant
    @propatsala Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘1 Course But Different Batch and Different Place’ is closed to new replies.