1 product- 4 courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting 1 product- 4 courses

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    I created a course and after a number of students have taken it (or are still taking), I realized it is too long. I then created 4 "modules" (actually courses, $19.95 each). I would like to also keep the original product up (as $75), but connect it to the 4 modules instead. Can I do this with the "grouped product" option? Or how would you suggest? thedreamersinstitute.com
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you can connect the mutiple products with same course by using this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/show-multiple-pricing-for-course-via-woocommerce/ There will be two variation for each module $75 and $19  . For the product woith the price $75 you need to connect all the four modules(courses ) to the product in product settings . refer :  http://prntscr.com/cxfk4m
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    Simple enough. Thanks. Resolved.
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    Opps! Not resolved. For using a variable product to add the $75 option where they can pay for either 1 course or pay for all 4 courses, I would need to associate 3 other courses to that. How would I do this? The Associated Course is for the product in general and not inside the Variable Product area.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You need to create total of 5 products. 1 product ($19 of price) each for 4 different courses (total 4 products) and 1 product with $75 price. Now your each course will be connected to 2 products one is with $19 and other is $75 There is no need to create variable product here. This way the user can purchase the single product/course and can also purchase them as a bundle.
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    Let me play with that and see if it works... i'll get back to you. Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘1 product- 4 courses’ is closed to new replies.