Is WPLMS 3.9.9 fully Compatible with WP 5.5?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Is WPLMS 3.9.9 fully Compatible with WP 5.5?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    kenetork
    Participant
    HI, I need to be sure about this and not breaking my site, I still can't update to the new version becasue a lot of issues still present and I can't break my live site, but I want to know if my stable 3.9.9 version is workinf correctly with WP 5.5 please confirm this before update. Thanks!
    asadalihussain
    Spectator
    No, my site is destroyed because of WP 5.5 and i cannot update WPLMS to the most recent version either.
    kenetork
    Participant
    Thanks for that reply, I appreciate. Never update until I don't know when, this new WPLMS version is not compatible with their upgrading system. I am afraid I am not upgrading for a long time. This is a huge pain!
    Diana
    Participant
    Updating wordpress version 5.5, causes vibe options panel to break So we released an update for that. For those users who are using version 3.9.9, update vibe course module and those who are using version 4+, update theme
    kenetork
    Participant
    I can't find that vibe course module update, do you have a link to do a manual update for that please?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kenetork
    Participant
    Thanks for the share! Will thsi support woocommerce 4.4 as well?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No we are working to fix issues with woocommerce 4.4 .
    kenetork
    Participant
    Alex, I just sent you in another topic my test site with everything so you fix all this issues. Take a look, I think my site will be the perfect lab for you to fix whats needed. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Is WPLMS 3.9.9 fully Compatible with WP 5.5?’ is closed to new replies.