4.096 Course Submissions

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues 4.096 Course Submissions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    silatjunkie
    Participant
  • Units that instructors create don't save content, particularly the video units. Even when the videos are hosted locally.
  • Also, they show up in pending units but there's no way to see that from the front end. There's also no content in the pending units.
  • As the admin I don't receive notifications that a course has been submitted either. I have notifications turned on.
Veronica
hi can you please share a recorded video so we can check and replicate it
silatjunkie
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
Veronica
hi sorry for the delay in response due to the support holiday thanks for the video really helps to understand your query can you please share the exact URL of the course and instructor details so we can take a look
silatjunkie
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
Veronica
hi please enable this wp-admin-> wplms -> course manager -> admin approval course -> allow publish when this is enabled no content in the unit or quiz is published it's saved in meta, when the admin edits that unit/course then you can see the changes and can apply.
silatjunkie
Participant
I'll give that a shot. That's not very intuitive though... the wording implies that it doesn't let them publish a course until after approval by admin. A course consists of units, quizzes, assignments.
Veronica
yes if you set the setting to allow publish then the instructor will be able to publish its courses but if you don't allow it then it will work like as currently on your site with load instructor edit button
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘4.096 Course Submissions’ is closed to new replies.