404 course-status page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues 404 course-status page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    SebastienVR
    Participant
    Hello, I have, most of the time, a 404 page upon clicking on "Continue course" I have read some others topics related to it and have tried :
    • to refresh my permalinks

• to create a newpage related to course statuts

but it still doesn't work... Thanks !    

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Is this issue intermittent ? To check further  please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    SebastienVR
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Solution: Whenever you face this issue again Go to Wp-admin -> settings -> permalinks -> save permalink.   And also please share steps : How can I find this error. so that I can check and find a permanent solution for it.    
    SebastienVR
    Participant
    Mk
    Well I checked on your site. At first it was showing 404 error but after saving permalinks it worked fine.    
    Mk
    Mk
    I think saving permalinks is not a permanent solution. We will find a permanent solution if we find the issue.   So, will you please tell me what I need to do to get 404 error, so that I can check and find a permanent solution for it.
    SebastienVR
    Participant
    Mk
    ok, We are checking it, and hopefully will provide you solution for it. please provide us some time.
    SebastienVR
    Participant
    SebastienVR
    Participant
    Mk
    This is very first time we have seen such issue. Issue is not related to theme. Issue is related to third party plugin or server itself. Due to some reason it's conflicting with permalinks. Please check it by :
    • Please contact server.
    • Disable all third party plugins and check its working perfectly or not.

Also you have very old version of some plugins like visual composer. refer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0TO3dEXSKQ https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/ Please update all of your plugins to latest.
    Mk
    After updating and contacting server, If still problem not resolve please reply.
    SebastienVR
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘404 course-status page’ is closed to new replies.