9999 for course duration still showing expired

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting 9999 for course duration still showing expired

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi I have set the course duration to 9999 and I am still getting course expired for a user that is not a brand new account is there any way to fix this. I thought maybe there was some way to override this in the custom variables section please let me know what I should do thanks, Justin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    for the unlimited duration course you have to set the course duration to 9999 days . Please confirm if your course duration is in days ?
    [email protected]
    Participant
    I am having the same problem. My course duration is set to days.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check the duration parameter must be set to automatic or in days from wplms -> course manager . Also check if the product connetcted to the course have subscription enabled . If yes thene the value that you will give in the subscription duration of that product will override the course duration . Please disable the subscription duration the product settings . refer :  http://prntscr.com/9dy8s3
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    I think '9999' is problem. When i set 9999, I had same issue. But setting 990, the issue resolved.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is an issue in the wplms front end plugin .We are releasing the update today . Please update the plugin and save the duration of your courses again .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘9999 for course duration still showing expired’ is closed to new replies.