A couple of Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting A couple of Issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    I am facing a couple of issues.   1. When I submit Quiz, Cursor just keeps spinning. If I refresh, quiz is accepted and I am sent to next Module. 2. I get an error message below Video. When this messages shows seek lock doesn't work. screenshot - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6PcrimR1qaObkRrNjNGQm1jTmM/view?usp=sharing
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) The cursor keeps spinning because when you click on submit button then the quiz answers are submiting one by one, which takes time and therefore it seems like it is stuck. But actually it is not stuck, it is submitting the answers one by one. This takes time which is an issue as of now and we will be fixing this in our next update. For now you just need to wait until all the answers are submitted successfully. 2) About you sleek lock issue, will continue the discussion here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/i-want-to-hide-activity-stream/page/2/?pending Please do not duplicate the issues.
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    I am really frustrated now with the quality of support I am getting. It is evident from replied that no one is really taking trouble to EVEN REALLY READ whatever I am posting. What I am getting ineffective stock replies. Not a single of my queries have been solved by any of your replies. Neither wise crack answers like "Don't duplicate ... we will continue discussion here...." are helping. To top it all,  am not even getting an answer however ineffective a day. Whatever progress I have achieved till now is by my own painstaking research and troubleshooting. If I say I am disappointed with SUPPORT! I have received, It would REALLY be an understatement. As I said, This is now beyond EMERGENCY. I am now sure I have lost this client due to all the delay. I have already written-off money spent on the theme. Now, to the discussion,  
    1) The cursor keeps spinning because when you click on submit button then the quiz answers are submitting one by one, which takes time and therefore it seems like it is stuck. But actually it is not stuck, it is submitting the answers one by one. This takes time which is an issue as of now and we will be fixing this in our next update. For now you just need to wait until all the answers are submitted successfully.
    My friend, I know it takes time to submit answers and I believe I have an Idea about reasonable time it should take. There are two part response to Quiz Submit 1. Answer submit progress Bar & 2. Spinning Cursor. The progress bar completes it's course But, even after that cursor keeps spinning. If you would have read, You would have come to know that If I refresh after progress bar finishes, I am getting moved to next Unit. If I don't refresh I would spend my dear life looking at that spinning cursor and I am confident it will outlive me.  
    2) About you sleek lock issue, will continue the discussion here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/i-want-to-hide-activity-stream/page/2/?pending
    I really hope the next answer there would be a fruitful & prompt one and not a stock reply or a wisecrack. Before you ask me to update, I have updated everything. Even the latest course module plugin update.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Is the quiz auto-evaluated ? This could also be connected to Memory limit as the evaluation consumes memory.
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    Yes, Quiz are auto evaluated. I have also enclosed login details to my site. You can check there. Note - I have already removed all video customization.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok we checked your site and debugged the issue . At last we find your php memory limit to be lower than recommended . please check screenshot in private reply . Please contact your webhost to increase your php memory limit to at least 128 MB .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please also share your server php error log to debug this issue further .
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    We have increased memory limit to 256. But, things are all the same. I am linking php error log herewith. https://docs.google.com/document/d/14t-colUi43UbIwozGOtLFUUBzWghR5GTDCZjylFyIaY/edit?usp=sharing
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site and found that you have disabled the Private messaging component and you have enabled the touch point to send the message in lms settings . So I enabled the private messaging component from wp-admin-> settings -> Buddypress -> components and you quiz started working . please check and confirm .
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    Seek Lock , Media Lock & Quizzes seem to be working now. Code error at bottom of video is still there. Will quizzes not work with disabled Private messaging component? Client prefers them disabled.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking site... It depends upon the error. If it is a javascript error then it will stop all javascript execution after the error.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please check it should be resolved now. There was a missing check for empty question set, for recording questions. It helped us in finding out a use case where the generated quiz questions were blank, so I added an additional check for question set. This has been added in next update of vibe course module plugin as well. Thanks.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • The topic ‘A couple of Issues’ is closed to new replies.