About 10% of students have a problem completing the course.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting About 10% of students have a problem completing the course.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Hello, please, I have a problem with some students. About 10% of students have a problem completing the course. This happens with some courses. The student's progress is always stopped at around 95% and does not reach 100%. I checked and all units are complete !! The course and questionnaire settings are to be performed automatically. However it works for most students, but for some it doesn't. See for example in the video I recorded. Student Gabriela Ribeiro wrote to us that her course does not end. So I went to SENDS> Questions> complete evaluation and evaluated the questionnaire. However, the following message appears: "Failed to initialize plugin: layerslider_button". Why don't some students complete 100%? How do I complete this student's progress? And why does this happen only for some students? See video follow:
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    checking site... Can you share the link of the course with me. Also did you mark any of the unit complete for the user ? optionally, mark a unit as incomplete of the user and then mark it complete from the stats section and see if the issue is resolved. I think as soon as the user logs in to check the course the issue should resolve automatically.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Also, try to locate the history of the user activities in the Course. Simply click on the "activity" icon beside the user in Course - ADmin, see the unit completion sequence it will be helpful in recreating this.
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘About 10% of students have a problem completing the course.’ is closed to new replies.