Academy layout is not working as the demo

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading Academy layout is not working as the demo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello guys, I am using the academy layout, but when I make scroll down in course page the image with the price box is not fixed or sticky, so it's stuck in the top: Course page You told me in another ticket that I had to delete my current course and create a new one... or in wordpress editor put academy layout, I tried both but it's not working. I don't know if this is related that elementor or wplms editor is not showing the info properly in course pages. Thank you for your help.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, It's working correctly on local. Can I test importing academy demo layout on your site with a different name and check ?
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Go ahead.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, I didn't notice that you are using wplms v 3.9.9 so v-4 academy layout can not be imported on your site. I will try to add custom css if possible.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Yes, we had to back to version 3.9.9 because we couldn't fix it and our students wanted to continue their courses: Here is the site with the version 4: website We made a copy that we had in version 4 with these issues, thank you!
    Ada
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    No, is not working now, even with all those advices you gave us before. And yes, you can, if you need to do anything else go ahead.
    oumz
    Participant
    checking site
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Thank you, still not scrolling down in our site: academy course page thank you.
    Veronica
    hi as @Ada is not continuing with us I am here to assist you means you want this layout on your site: https://demos.wplms.io/course/deep-virtual-reality/ please confirm
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Yes, I want that academy layout where the box scrolls down where the image and price are. Thank you @Veronica
    Veronica
    to import the specific course layout goto apperance>>Setup wizard>>select the demo of which course layout you want to use skip all the steps on import content step uncheck all the elements except course layout it will import that course layout on your site and then it will apply on yous single course page
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Ok, I tried it like that, and it's not working after run again setup wizard as you mentioned, even in elementor I saw it has the correct class "fixed block" Thank you Staging site image proof video proof
    Veronica
    thanks for the video can you please share the credentials for this staging site
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Academy layout is not working as the demo’ is closed to new replies.