ACCESS DEDICATED

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues ACCESS DEDICATED

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sarahsisto
    Participant

We would like to have the opportunity to sell courses or course packages to individual entities, perhaps in a dedicated space, not where all the other courses are.

The point is that users don't have to find that course on the course page, they don't have to register independently, but we should give them a direct link to that course and log in through a login and password created by us (admin) and given them in private. Only specific users to whom we give credentials can access and not all others.

It's possible? I hope I was clear. Thank you

maximus
    @sarahsisto Yes you can do this. Follow these steps: =>1. Create a new course =>2. create a new user =>3. goto course in front-end->admin->Add the user in this course =>4. goto wp-admin->wplms->course manager->Hide Courses from Directory->select the course which you want to hide from all courses directory =>5. Now send the course url and id-password to the user via email. =>6. Now user can access the course easily. I have test it on my local and it is working fine.
    sarahsisto
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    maximus
    Hey There, Glad to know your issue is resolved. Cheers ! If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Closing this topic. Best regards:)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘ACCESS DEDICATED’ is closed to new replies.