Access to course after completion

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Access to course after completion

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe! I have a little issue with course acces after completion. These are my settings:
    • auto evaluation

• acces after course completed enabled

When course is submitted the course button changes to: "finished course" with "retake this course" underneath it. Atm students have to click on retake this course before they can click on the course button again. What I want: always acces to course even after course completion without having to click "retake this course". Just clicking the course button should grant acces to the course materials. How can I arrange this? Cheers!

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    For this there is a setting in the wplms->course manager->finished course access, refer: http://prntscr.com/fobmqn Please set it to yes.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Thanks for getting back! I have this switch enabled though people still have to click "retake course" See: https://prntscr.com/foo258
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Then please check the course duration you have set, if the course is not expired then the user can still click on the finish course button to go to the course status page to see course materials.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi! The course duration of the course is set to 9999 days. So this could not be it. Anything else that may mess this up? Kind regards
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Can you please share the page url and the admin credentials to check the issue on your website. Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    dantwah
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    dantwah
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... No I didn't change anything, I simply check your website and found it out to be working fine.  
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Access to course after completion’ is closed to new replies.