Accordion style too pale for some users

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Accordion style too pale for some users

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BrianOJee
    Spectator
    Hi How can I style the accordion listed in the shortcodes. All videos show a list style option but that is not available in my accordion pop-up dialog. How do I go about restyling it so the accordion icons are more visible? Thanks Brian
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try the given css  : in curriculum  :   .course_curriculum.accordion .course_section:after { color: #1F1D1D; }   on course status page : .course_timeline.accordion .section:after { color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.77);   }
    mrloopz
    Participant
    Good day. I have this same question but I did not understand Alex's reply. I am referring to the accordion generated through shortcodes, which is available through the Vibes dropdown menu icon, in the Wordpress content WYSYWYG. I would like to change the + ans - signs to a more bold color. Please advise.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Try adding the given css from customize ->custom css  : .accordion-heading a.accordion-toggle:after {     color: #797272;   }
    mrloopz
    Participant
    Brilliant! Thank you Alex.    
    sandy
    @BrianOJee : Can you please update us on this if this fix works for you.
    BrianOJee
    Spectator
    Excellent Solution! Solved. Thanks guys. Brian
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Accordion style too pale for some users’ is closed to new replies.