ACCOUNT ACTIVATION EMAIL NOT RECEIVED

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues ACCOUNT ACTIVATION EMAIL NOT RECEIVED

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    MateoArias
    Participant
    Users when registering do not receive the email to activate their account, when I did the initial tests it was fine, but not now.
    Diana
    Participant
    Make sure you have everything to the latest version because previously in version 4, users were not able to receive this activation link but then we released the update in which this issue is actually fixed
    MateoArias
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MateoArias
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, please check now. and also make sure that you have added the mail id in lms>>settings>>emails>>
    MateoArias
    Participant
    Help me please.
    MateoArias
    Participant
    I checked, but the problem continues
    MateoArias
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, I am waiting your help. Thanks
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    hi, i have checked your site the settings are correct email template is also present and set also complete this setting http://prntscr.com/u23lw5

The activation email is sent by the buddypress plugin.

The exact reason why your emails are not sending can be explained by your webhost only.

If you have your cpanel credentials then you can go there and go to WHM and see which email is not sent and why it is failed.

The request is in the pending, this means the buddypress tried to send the email but for some reasons it is not sent and this you can see in the WHM.

On our test setups we use WP SMTP , can you please try this plugin for emails

refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-mail-smtp-gmail-smtp/

Please check Another type of emails such as 'WP Mail SMTP test email', 'WooCommerce order emails' and 'manual user registration via WordPress settings' are working or not??

***if you are receiving other emails and not only registration activation then

please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :

add_filter( 'bp_email_use_wp_mail', '__return_true' );

let me know the results. thanks
    MateoArias
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, I restored the default emails and configured EMAIL in LMS, apparently with those settings the problem was solved, I appreciate your help and patience.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘ACCOUNT ACTIVATION EMAIL NOT RECEIVED’ is closed to new replies.