Activation Key and No Reviews Appearing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Activation Key and No Reviews Appearing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Neets
    Spectator
    Hi, When newly registered users click on the activation link sent via email, they are sent to a page that requests an 'activation key' however, there is already a box on the same page that contains this key.  If they click the 'activate' button they are then redirected to their Student Dashboard.  When I originally configured this website the activation key set-up wasn't part of the activation process.  Can you confirm how I remove these added steps? The reviews for course #2 aren't displaying even though I have tried to enable comments in the settings but when I go back into course #2 settings, the comments are disabled.  For some reason this action isn't being updated.  This happened before when I had to update the website.  Can you please confirm how I resolve this? Thanks, Anita
    logan
    Hey there, #1: that is controlled by buddypress plugin. we tried to fix that but we do not have control over that plugin. that is managed by buddypress. #2: Please paste this snippets in your wp-admin > plugins > editor > wplms-customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php  add_action('wplms_after_course_description',function(){  global $post;  $post->comment_status="open"; });   add_action('bp_before_course_body',function(){  global $post;  $post->comment_status="open"; });   add_action('wplms_before_start_course',function(){  $course_id = 0;  if(isset($_POST) && isset($_POST['course_id'])){    $course_id = $_POST['course_id'];  }  if(empty($course_id ) && !empty($_COOKIE['course_id'])){    $course_id = $_COOKIE['course_id'];  }  if(!empty($course_id)){    wp_update_post(array('ID'=>$course_id,'comment_status' => 'open'));  } }); G'Day
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Activation Key and No Reviews Appearing’ is closed to new replies.