activities of captivate package not being reported to LRS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues activities of captivate package not being reported to LRS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    knownsensestudios
    Participant
    I have created HTML5 zip build using captivate 9, and i have uploaded that zip file in unit editor in wplms LMS -> units. The captivate zip files gets embedded in unit editor but it is not reporting any actions to the LRS, This LRS is configured at (cloud.scorm.com) I have configured username , password , and path to endpoint with "statements" appended my app id as scorm settings in TinCan/xAPI in wplms theme setting . While exporting HTML5 i have selected and tried SCORM1.2 and xAPI in adobe captivate publishing settings. as wplms is xAPI(TINCAN) companion it should work with captivate build but it is not working. Activities gets updated in buddypress and on scorm server but it is not reporting activities done in captivate package. How can i solve this ?? what could be wrong ? help to solve this. Ihave referred this link to set up my scorm with captivate : https://youtu.be/gFtnlzu7nVA Thanks in advance.              
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The tutorial and steps that is mentioned in it was to record the LRS activity of the wplms not  the captivate project that you emebed . To record the activities of you captivate project you have to do the settings in your captivate project . Wplms course activities and captivate projects,both are individual things .
    knownsensestudios
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Thanks for the reply. now i do understand that the steps explained were to make wplms talk to the external LRS. Also as per the video as we saw an articulate package was made to pass staements to wplms. through you comments i understand that when i publish the captivate project i have to take care of settings so that it talks with wplms. Do you have any experience with captivate publish settings. is there any way you can help with with these settings?
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘activities of captivate package not being reported to LRS’ is closed to new replies.