Add a popup link with the course badge and course certificate in course details

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Add a popup link with the course badge and course certificate in course details

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    If a badge is available for that course, the badge in the course details should be a link (popup) to the badge assigned to that course, much like in the user profile. If a certificate is available for that course, the certificate in the course details should be a link (popup) to the certificate assigned to that course. Just like the certificate page, with shortcodes (or placeholders) instead of current user info. I think this is fairly easy to implement and would be a great addition for WPLMS 2.0. Thank you
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes this is fairly easy to implement however few questions : a. Badges is fine, we show the badge when user clicks on Badge in course details b. What should we fill in Certificate section ? Certificates usually require student name, course name and other fields. So shall we use instructor name and pic ?
    Thank you Mr. Vibe I really like the idea of using instructor's info as it wouldn't require any extra data input, however if this request is going to make to the theme I think a more general approach would be best. My placeholder suggestions based on currently available shortcodes: 1. [certificate_student_name] : Having a custom field (default certificate student name) under configurations of the vibe course module with the instructor's info as a fallback. 2. [certificate_course] : Current Course Name 3. [certificate_student_marks] : Certificate minimum passing percentage (eg: '70/100') 4. [certificate_student_date]: Today's date respecting wordpress' format configuration (eg: 'date(get_option('date_format'));') 5. [certificate_student_email]: [email protected] 6. [certificate_code]: XXX-XXX-XXX. 7. [course_completion_date]: Today's date respecting wordpress' format configuration (eg: 'date(get_option('date_format'));')  
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add a popup link with the course badge and course certificate in course details’ is closed to new replies.