Add date field to batches

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Add date field to batches

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ReferenceDMD
    Participant
    Hi, In order to feed a calendar, I need to add a date field to the course batches. Can you tell me how? I try to do with ACF but it does not seem to me that it is possible. Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well currently this is not available as of to add custom settings in batch settings . We will be adding provision for this in next update of wplms batches plugin .
    ReferenceDMD
    Participant
    ok. Can you tell me how to call wplms fields in php ? Any listing of id's ?   Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @referencedmd I guess you are asking for date field and how to call that in batches. I have a question where do you want to add this part please let me know so I can guide you better
    ReferenceDMD
    Participant
    Hello, I need to personalize template with different element as "Course name" and others contains in Wpmls elements.
    ReferenceDMD
    Participant
    for example : I need to call the Course Name in the Batch page header. And it doesn't work when I call //<?php bp_course_name(); ?>
    Scott Lang
      update wplms batches to version 2.0 : adn then add this given code to your customizer plugin. add_filter('wplms_batches_settings_array',function($settings,$group_id){     if(!function_exists('groups_get_groupmeta'))         return $settings;         $saved_setting = groups_get_groupmeta($group_id,'custom_start_batch_date');     $settings['custom_start_batch_date']=array(     'id'=> 'custom_start_batch_date',     'label'=> __('Custom Date','wplms-batches'),     'type'=> 'date',     'check'=>$saved_setting     );     return $settings; },10,2);   add_action('wplms_batches_after_batches_settings_save',function ($group_id,$post){      if(!function_exists('groups_update_groupmeta'))         return $settings;     if(isset($post['custom_start_batch_date'])){         groups_update_groupmeta($group_id,'custom_start_batch_date',$post['custom_start_batch_date']);     } },10,2);
    ReferenceDMD
    Participant
    Thanks Scott, This is for the first demand. I added this code in my functiun and see the field in my batch option. But it does not save the value and there is no change in the Batche page. By the way, do you have any clue for the second demand ? Regards
    Scott Lang
    Hi, This is just a custom setting which is added to your setting page for batche Now, you can write code with the help of added setting to add new feature for batch or make some restriction. Note: Do not write code in wplms-batch-plugin otherwise after update of wplms-batch-plugin code will be updated.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Add date field to batches’ is closed to new replies.