Add earning points through Mycred Vimeo

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Add earning points through Mycred Vimeo

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MohamedBakry
    Participant
    Hello, How to configure earning points through Mycred Vimeo playing I already configured the time but the Vimeo shortcode format not working like youtube format
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this should award the points from mycred itself ,its the mycred plugin functionality ? Are you using version v4 .I doubt the mycred vimeo videos will play in new v4 version . I have not used this mycred vimeo addon yet . How are you adding mycred vimeo vids to unit content ?
    MohamedBakry
    Participant
    All plugins are updated, and I use a premium mycred Vimeo plugin Yes I did it before, simply I add the shortcode inside any post like this [mycred_video id="RvRpwvz6L9Q"] the ID is the youtube link sample of the page containing the youtube link and I configured to earn points each 30 sec in mycred hooks and worked perfectly. you already have the access and you can check it so my question how to replace youtube ID with Vimeo id, to the format of shortcode?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well then the issue is not connected with theme but with the premium addon you purcahsed. Please contact the addon support or author on this .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add earning points through Mycred Vimeo’ is closed to new replies.