add form in Unit (no results found)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting add form in Unit (no results found)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I cant add a Forum in a Unit. Look: https://cursospilatesonline.com/foro-unidad.jpg  
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    You have the credentials to check this issue. This issue hapenned for example in the Unit: "Mi Suscripción como Formador" inside Course: Formadores: Cómo Publicar un Curso
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Now please check and let me know if any issue: https://prnt.sc/svpzm2 Thanks,
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    The problem its in the Intructor Frontend, right now I cant check if I have same problem also in Backend. You have the credentials to check it
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Have you tried with my Forum: Tutorial Formador? For me doesnt work writing the four first letter. Is it normal that Instructor dont see their Forums in the Backend menu?  
    Diana
    Participant
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I can understand, I will check again because I fill that field with tuto and Tuto but didnt show results. I will tell you something about... Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay sure, just tell me the exact steps to replicate the issue
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    thanks for the reply, there is one thing I don't understand: Why does the forum search engine find the "Training Tutorial" forum from Course components and from the forum search engine in the Unit cannot find it?
    Diana
    Participant
    Because this setting will work for creating courses only. The forums and other things on which it is searchable is not controlled by us but BBpress and BBpress is not restricting any such thing. It is just using simple mechanism to search the posts whatever mentioned in search
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    ok, thanks. You can close this topic
    Diana
    Participant
    @eduardovid Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘add form in Unit (no results found)’ is closed to new replies.