add members

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches add members

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nena14
    Spectator
    Hi! So now I suddenly no longer can add new members to batch in groups from backend. When trying to add a member and then update the page, it is not saved and I land on a list page with groups but with only the group that wanted to make the change showing. Everything is updated to latest versions.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please check if you have added limit to the batch seats. If the batch seats are limited to 5 then you cannot add 6 members. Let me know if you have limited the seats in batch.
    nena14
    Spectator
    No, I haven't. I can't add students and I can't remove students. Same thing happens when trying to remove student.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website and while debugging the issue I found out that the issue is coming from the buddypress core functionality. When you click on save changes button the page is redirecting to some other page which is why the changes are not saved. I need more time to debug this and will share more information  on this shortly.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The issue is coming from the bp profile cover, please deactivate the plugin to resolve the issue. NOTE: This plugin is not needed any more.
    nena14
    Spectator
    Yes, that worked. Thank you!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘add members’ is closed to new replies.