add one more email to all notifications

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting add one more email to all notifications

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    can you tell me how to add one more admin email to notifications (touchpoints) as mentioned in this post https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/how-to-customize-email-notification-of-assignment-submission/ "But we can append one more email in the instructor list emails i.e. now all the emails will be sent to instructors and as well as to that particular email also."
    logan
    Hello, No thats not available, you could look for some third party plugins.
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    in this thread you clearly said it is available and possible https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/how-to-customize-email-notification-of-assignment-submission/
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    " I can give you a code which will append one more email id with the all instructors email id. The the email will be sent to all instructors and also that particular email id."
    Diana
    Participant
    @iliasoftware The post is actually 2 years old and in this time span an lot has changed in the code. Let me check first if we have any hook there then I will share the code with you. Thanks for your patience
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    and?
    maximus
    Checking... We will reply you in a couple of hours.
    maximus
    I checked the code but it seems a hook is still missing in the place you want. However, I can give you a temporary fix, which will be removed on update on Vibe course module plugin but you can follow below steps again to get the job done.
    1. Go to WP admin - plugins - editor - vibe course module - includes - bp-course-notifications.php

2. locate the function "instructor_emails"

3. And just before the last statement return $to; , you can add your email in the $to like :

$to[]='[email protected]'; just before the return $to; so it appears like this : $to[]='[email protected]'; return $to;

iliasoftware
    Spectator
    what if i want both instructor email + my email?
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    do i keep $to[] = $user->user_email; and add below this $to[]='[email protected]';
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    nvm working thx
    logan
    thanks for confirming. closing this topic.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘add one more email to all notifications’ is closed to new replies.