add one section before adding any quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting add one section before adding any quiz

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Louis
    Spectator
    hi, I need to have 4 sections in a course. Each section contains some quizes. I can easily make the section from the wp-admin but when I want to create a section that goes on top, before any quiz, it is not saved, it seems like I need to have at least one quiz before I can add a section. => Is that normal? If so, I still need to have a section "on top", what could I do? Thanks for your feedback
    Louis
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, No this is not how it should behave, the sections are saved on the top without any issues. In all our demo courses also we have saved the sections on the top. I am not sure why its behaving differently on your website. Can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    Louis
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website and replicated the issue. I am not sure why this issue is occuring, I'll need some time to debug this. But it works fine if you create it from the front end course creation, refer: http://prntscr.com/gtlfm1 Try using the front end course creator and it will work fine.
    Louis
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The curriculum is not showing in your case because you choose to upload a course package, then creating your own course. Please choose to create you own course then it will work fine.
    Louis
    Spectator
    Sorry, my bad. Could you tell me how to modify an existing course with the front-end editor please? Thanks a lot.
    Louis
    Spectator
    Is it possible to edit an existing course with this front-end editor?
    Louis
    Spectator
    Sorry, don't wanna spam but is it possible to edit an existing course with this front-end editor? thanks for the feedback
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Sorry for the late reply, actually your reply was marked as spam by akismet plugin and therefore I couldn't see your reply. Today we checked our spam folder and marked your reply as not spam. -------------- Yes its possible to edit the course from front end. If you are the admin or the instructor of the course then in the course menu you'll see the option to edit the course, refer: http://prntscr.com/gvke6d
    Louis
    Spectator
    Great, thanks for your reply.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘add one section before adding any quiz’ is closed to new replies.