Add popup on courriculum unit.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Add popup on courriculum unit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vikas
    Spectator
    Hello, I want to add a custom popup on course curriculum unit in single course page. I want to add some short-codes in that popup like Amazon S3 videos or any other Iframe video. So please tell me how can I do that. It will be great is I can add that short-code in particular unit page. And when I click on the Unit name In curriculum section on single page that Short-code will appear in a Pop-up there. Thank You .
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes there is a setting in the course "Full units in Curriculum" enable this setting then a detail option will appear in the units in curriculum and when you click it, the full units will open in a popup. But make sure there is a catch in this setting i.e. even non logged in users or the members who have not purchased the course can also see the full units.
    Vikas
    Spectator
    So what is the solution for that. I do not want to show that full unit to those members who haven't purchased that course..
    Vikas
    Spectator
    I found a solution for my problem. I used these two threads For Enable Students subscribed to Course to view units from Curriculum:- https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/enable-students-subscribed-to-course-to-view-units-from-curriculum/ For Open FREE units in a Popup from Course Curriculum:- https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/open-free-units-in-a-popup-from-course-curriculum/ I made some changes in a function:- I changed this function wplms_custom_course_curriculum_free_access_2($html,$lesson,$course_id){ $free=get_post_meta($lesson,'vibe_free',true); if(vibe_validate($free)) $html =''.get_the_title($lesson).(vibe_validate($free)?''.__('FREE','vibe').'':'').''; return $html; } to this function wplms_custom_course_curriculum_free_access_2($html,$lesson,$course_id){ $free=get_post_meta($lesson,'vibe_free',true); if(!vibe_validate($free)) $html =''.get_the_title($lesson).(!vibe_validate($free)?''.__('FREE','vibe').'':'').''; return $html; }
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing this information here. It will be useful to other users also.  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add popup on courriculum unit.’ is closed to new replies.