Admin Buttons Not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Admin Buttons Not Working

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    I noticed yesterday and today that some buttons in the admin areas are unresponsive. "Publish" for posts, and "Search Users". "Save Chnges" on WPLMS Sidebar Manager. Probably others. Any idea what could cause this? It is a significant problem. BTW- I installed Yoast SEO and WP-Spamshield this week.
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    I can't add widgets to sidebars either. This is a BIG PROBLEM. Help appreciated. propheticdreamers.com/
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, Please share the page where the issue is occurring. share the link with the screenshots with demarcation.

Most probably this is a third party plugin conflict, or your page is cached. please follow these steps

1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins.
    2. Delete browsers cache especially cache plugin.
    3. if any extra codes added by you then remove it.
    4. Re-save permalinks.

if it does not work only then let me know with admin url and credentials.

Charlielyn
    Participant
    logan
    Please share some stills of the issue so that I can understand. use demarcations while sharing the screenshot. then I will have a look. as I understand this is very important to you. I want you to stay alert on this topic. I will fix this by today.
    Tip: For better support always share a screenshot: Please provide the proper screenshot, use https://prnt.sc/ to upload and share url of the screenshot.
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    logan
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, yes that could be the case. can you please manually update the theme again. here is the tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/
    i can perform this action for you but if something goes wrong i cant recover it because we do not have your cpanel / ftp details to create a backup or restore point. please have a backup and then let me know. i will perform the needed actions for you.
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    Yes. I require your help to update current theme and see if it fixes the admin buttons not working. NOTE- I just restored the site to the day before the hosting shutdown interrupted my theme update, Oct 16. NOTE- WPLMS child theme 1.0 shows active but the MAIN WPLMS THEME doesn't show it is active (makes no sense). Please check this: http://prntscr.com/ppefiu
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin Buttons Not Working’ is closed to new replies.