ADMIN & FORUM Blank Page After Update – Silent EROOR

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues ADMIN & FORUM Blank Page After Update – Silent EROOR

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    VRayGuide
    Spectator
    Hello guys I've just purchased your additional support on Enovato for the next 6 months. it's the second time it happened - And I really need to setup this platform to run without issues. After updating the theme and plugins I'm getting blank page at course admin page. Also Forum gives a blank page. Please help me to troubleshoot this ASAP. some students need to get it and i need to extend their accounts I've sent you an email from [email protected] - please respond thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that you update wplms theme and all its plugins to the latest alltogether . Also if you are using modern theme update it also .Latest modern theme is available in the wplms package (Download fresh package from themeforst ) . RE-save the permalinks to postname after updating and clear the browser cache . Also there is an issue with the course permalink .When you changes the course permalink then the course page does not works . this is a known issue will be fixed in the update today .
    VRayGuide
    Spectator
    I have updated plugins and theme 2.0.6 but the admin panel still getting the blank page i need you to help me to troubleshoot this - the error happens silently - there's no way from me to see why i'm sending you again my server detail to your email please respond
    javierbaez
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">I have updated plugins and theme 2.0.6 but the admin panel and main site still getting blank page</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @VRayguide, Can you please share your site url and admin credentials here to check this out on your site. You can mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials . Hi @javierbaez, Please try disabling the third party plugins by renaming the plugin folder names via ftp . refer : http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-deactivate-all-plugins-when-not-able-to-access-wp-admin/ and check the siet . Also check your php configuration . visit this link for that : your-site.com/wp-admin/index.php?page=wplms-system . This is our test site configuration .Contact your webhost to have this configuration on your host . WP Memory Limit: 128 MB WP Max Upload Size: 64 MB PHP Post Max Size: 64 MB PHP Time Limit: 300 PHP Max Input Vars: 1000  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘ADMIN & FORUM Blank Page After Update – Silent EROOR’ is closed to new replies.