Admin Must Approve Course – How to change

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Admin Must Approve Course – How to change

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi for some reason on one of my courses when I try and purchase it instead of allowing me to take the course immediately upon purchase it is telling me that the admin must approve the course I have been trying to figure out how to change this back to the way it originally was before. I found the area in woo commerce options where you can manually approve the course I just haven't been able to find the place where I can switch it off? any ideas? I would really appreciate it thanks, Justin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please set this settings from wplms -> course manager : http://prntscr.com/9ing0t To fix the existing courses please goto lms -> all courses page->Drafts , and select the course which is showing this error and then publish this course by editing it in backend . /
    fxtradersclassroom
    Participant
    I am having this same problem but my course is published already.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure(from the backend) your course is published, and all your plugins and theme is updated to the latest versions.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin Must Approve Course – How to change’ is closed to new replies.