Admin not received email when admin approve account to any user

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Admin not received email when admin approve account to any user

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gds_12345
    Participant
    So which option do I choose here, when a user fills the form, the administrator receives an email that a user has requested to approve his account and when the administrator opens that email and clicks on that email Go to the page with the 'approve' page and approve the user's account and/or reject it. When the administrator accepts and rejects the account of someone, then that user gets an email that his account has been approved or rejected.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    gds_12345
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @gds_12345 In the above code mr. vibe is using wp_mail() to send email which is a default wordpress function Contact your webhost and ask them if they are blocking this function? That this function is not working and not sending email
    gds_12345
    Participant
    Ok, my hosting may not support wp mail function, but when I used this code, after that I registered, the page was only being loaded and the register was not getting.   I want you to share the screenshot with me, here you have used this code, it is getting on to approve the account thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @gds_12345 Can you please share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply to check the issue on your site?
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin not received email when admin approve account to any user’ is closed to new replies.