after adding memberships to course, button disappears

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting after adding memberships to course, button disappears

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, I created two new product (a 2- and 3-year membership). I manually added these membership to all 70+ courses but now my course button has disappeared from the all courses page (meestergijs.nl/cursusaanbod). It happens on all devices. Once logged in, all buttons are visable! When I delete the new membership products from the course, the button reappears. I want to have these 3 memberships connected to all courses without losing any of my excisting content, especially the course button. What is the problem here? Please help. Have a look yourself. I'll share creds in next post. Gijs
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Also interesting. I logged in, don't see my name at the top right. When I go to one random course, I DO see my name. But when I log out, I don't see any course buttons any more. So even loggin is a bit of an issue... video: http://somup.com/c3VhFBZixa
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    But my question is. After all this work, the course buttons now says START, instead of final scores or CONTINU/vervolg. Not just in my admin account also in all student accounts. How come? : This cannot be happen if there is only products in place but if you are using membership plugin and its wplms addon then it might happen , are you using one ?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I sell three products; each membership is connected to all courses. One membership for 1 year, for 2 years and one for 3 years access. All the courses are connected to these three products. So let's go to meestergijs.nl/item/present-simple. it has three products connected: https://imgur.com/a/fc5TGgW How can I otherwise sell three different length memberships? It should be possible. Some members want just 1 year access, others want more than one. How can we fix this?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Yes, I use wplms addon. Sorry, forgot to answer. When I deactivate the wplms membership addon I do get my button back. But now when membership expires my members still have access! That's not an option. How can I sell different length memberships without losing the course button? Please help. They button is visible at a signle course page. SO it's just the overall courses page that's the issue: meestergijs.nl/cursusaanbod. @Alex, see this ticket. Your final reply on page 2. Is that something I can do as well? I'm testing at: https://staging-meestergijs.kinsta.cloud/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MOdified the code of memberships addon , it wont happen again . also you need to disconnect the course from product in the Associated courses section in product edit page in backend .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Sounds great, Alex. How did you modify the code? Just at my website? Or will there be an update. Because I want the modified plugin to work at meestergijs.nl, not my staging website. Right now I don't see any effect. Also, you mean disconnecting the course here? Is this correct?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Welll yes there should be update but for now I have modified your wplms-woocommerce-membership addon here : https://staging-meestergijs.kinsta.cloud/item/aangeplakte-vragen/
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Alex, Great to hear from you. Thanks for fixing this. I think I have it set correctly. Just double check? Can I now connect 1 variable Woocommerce product with multiple memberships to all the courses? And also, have a look at this. The button is visible again, but there is no word available...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    no variable woocommerce products are not suppoted with memberships right now .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It could be some translation error there . Please share site url and admin creds to check .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • The topic ‘after adding memberships to course, button disappears’ is closed to new replies.