after course is finished

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues after course is finished

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I love the custom code you guys sent me so that when you finish a course you can see the score on the courses page. https://imgur.com/a/PJPXp Is it possible to give the text in right red box a different color then in the left red box? I know it's the same div/class/etc. Would be great. I would love to have a gold square (#ffd700) with #3f3f3f text-color.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hold on. Is this only possible by doing it manually per course? This can't be standardized? So that when it's 100 courses, the site nows which credits have specific colors? I ask this because in the code .course_id_
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, If you want different styles of different course then you have to do this manually with the help of course id. We can provide separate css with the help of course id.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Perhaps I don't really get it.. But because you knew I finished one course and not the other you could use course id. How can you solve my request when each user finishes different courses?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, The only way to give different styling is from course id, because you knows that they have similar classes. Thats why i suggest you this. But in this situation it does not work properly. Sorry! for that.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Not even within the code at the bottom of this reply? That made it possible to add score to course button in courses overview page? You gave me this.. https://gist.github.com/alexvibealex/fa02ef304588158f1a9c676da44c35c8
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, I can solve your styling issues here. If you have any query related to the code given by us then please make a new topic in the related section. If you further have any styling issue then please ask here.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, And please elaborate what you exactly want for  better assistance. Kindly share some screenshots related to your query if possible.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I hope this will answer your request.. It's okay that the price of membership is added to the product, like it is at the product page. But I don't want the price connected to a course like at the courses overview page, here. When there are more courses there, it gives the impression that every course will cost 5,-. At the courses overview page I would rather have it say: VOLG DEZE CURSUS (meaning = begin this course). Just as it does here. Is that possible?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Ok, great. So now it's gone. But now I want it to say BEGIN cursus instead of the price that we've deleted. How do I get this done?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Great. You can close this topic
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘after course is finished’ is closed to new replies.